Protecting Your Privacy
At Cambridge Advisors we share your concerns about privacy.
We collect information to understand your personal situation and financial goals so that we can provide high-quality, individualized service. We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.
Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We understand that you have entrusted us with your private financial information, and we do everything we can to maintain that trust.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (402) 697-1166.
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies:
- We disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s), including companies that print and mail account statements such as Schwab, Vanguard, Ameritrade, or your trust company.
- We disclose to attorneys and CPA's information for assisting in tax and estate planning purposes when requested by you.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law. For example, we may need to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
- Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have specifically requested us to do so, that is, opted in.
- We do collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to manage your investment accounts or prepare comprehensive financial plans.
- Application and registration information. We collect information that you provide to us when you develop a relationship for one of our services.
- Transaction information. Once you have an account with us, to administer your account and better serve you, we collect and maintain personal information about your transactions, including balances, positions, and history, and may include your name and other data in an internal client list.
- Website usage. We collect some information on our website through use of "cookies." For example, we may identify the pages on our website that your browser requests or visits. This information is only personally identifiable if you have chosen to identify yourself.
- Financial plan information. When developing a comprehensive financial plan we collect data about your personal financial situation.
- We use your personal information to fulfill our regulatory obligations and to help us deliver the best possible service to you.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information:
- Companies we hire to provide support services are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are professionally and contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality. We limit their use of your personal information to the performance of the specific service we have requested.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. All employees are trained and required to safeguard such information.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
- We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices. If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give you advance notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure. Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have specifically requested us to do so, that is, opted in.